NZOA Selection applications close Wednesday 24 March 2021 - 12.00pm AEDT (2.00pm NZDT) and you will no longer be able to access new or incomplete applications from this time. No applications, including partially completed, will be accepted after this time. Ensure you have given yourself enough time to complete all steps. Submitting this initial application form means you have read and understood the Regulations for Selection.
You must complete each Step in one session and submit. Make sure you have the correct files and enough time to complete this Step.
To complete this Step you will need the following files:
- A recent passport style photo of yourself
- Current Passport
- Residency documentation (photo page of your passport; birth certificate; residency status, citizenship certificate)
- RMO Unit/Hospital/employer administration letter/s with dates and durations as evidence of a qualifying Orthopaedic run/s
- RMO Unit/Hospital/employer administration letter with dates and durations as evidence of a qualifying Emergency Department run
- Generic Surgical Science Exam result sheet (if completed)
Please take care when filling out all forms to ensure they are accurate.
Note: Your employer means the hospital where you are currently working, do not enter the name of the DHB.